Facial Implants are performed on patients who feel their facial structure is disproportionate. We at Aesthetica clinic bring a structural balance and symmetry to your recessed chin, undefined jaw, or slack cheeks.
By having a Facial Implant procedure, we are able to improve the underlying structure of your face defining projection, balance, and creating more distinct features.
- How long does the Facial Implants procedure take?
- Will it be performed under local or general anesthesia?
- How long will I be out of work?
- What should I expect after my procedure?
- Do I need special testing prior to my procedure?
- When can I start exercising after my procedure?
- Where will I be having my surgery?
- How much does surgery cost?
Generally a facial Implant procedure takes about 3-4 hours
About 10 days depending on the level of activity required by the job.
Patients may experience temporary bruising and swelling.
Testing is dependent on the patient's health history and age. Testing is ordered for every patient.
Patients may resume exercising in 2-4 weeks.
Aesthetica Clinic is a fully accredited plastic surgery center located in Jammu as well as in Kashmir. Patients also have the option of having surgery at select local hospitals.
Every situation is unique and the cost of surgery depends on several factors. An accurate surgical fee estimate can be provided after your consultation with our plastic surgeon.
Fix an Appointment ?
To schedule an appointment you can contact us at
+91-9906900798 / 9906114094