Necklift, also knows as Cervicoplasty, is a procedure performed on patients who desire a tighter, more refined jawline and neck. Due to aging, heredity and sun damage, the skin on your neck and jawline may become droopy and "turkey-like". While a Facelift addresses the age related changes of the midface and jawline , a Necklift corrects the skin of the jawline and the neck area. By tightening your skin through surgery, we offer you a more youthful looking neck and jawline, enhancing your profile.
- How long does the Necklift procedure take?
- Will it be performed under local or general anesthesia?
- How long will I be out of work?
- What should I expect after my procedure?
- Do I need special testing prior to my procedure?
- When can I start exercising after my procedure?
- Where will I be having my surgery?
- How much does surgery cost?
Every situation is unique, but generally Necklift surgery is about 3-4 hours long.
About 10 days depending on the level of activity required by the job.
Patients may experience temporary bruising and swelling.
Testing is dependent on the patient's health history and age. Testing is ordered for every patient.
Patients may resume exercising in 2-4 weeks.
Aesthetica Clinic is a fully accredited plastic surgery center with offices in Jammu as well as in kashmir. Patients also have the option of having surgery at select local hospitals.
Every situation is unique and the cost of surgery depends on several factors. An accurate surgical fee estimate can be provided after your consultation with our plastic surgeon.
Fix an Appointment ?
To schedule an appointment you can contact us at
+91-9906900798 / 9906114094